Employment Services for Employees
Few things are as important as having a job. At Passages, our trained staff is committed to finding the right job for unemployed or underemployed people facing intellectual disabilities or other challenges.
Passages has been matching the needs of employees and employers for more than 20 years, focusing on both the needs of the prospective employee and employer.
We understand the value of the pride, independence, and dignity that rewarding work brings.
Employees participating in Passages’ Employment Services are assisted with the job-seeking and application process, including:
- Resume preparation.
- Interview techniques.
- Continued communication from Passages, including job monitoring and skills training to keep performance in line with employer expectations.
Who can receive Employment Options Services?
- People who meet eligibility requirements for funding sources such as Medicaid Waiver or Title XX. Private pay is an option.
- People who have a desire and motivation to work in the community.
- People who are willing to participate in and follow a Person Centered Plan.
How much will this cost?
- With a funding source such as Medicaid Waiver or Title XX, the services will cost you nothing.
- If you do not qualify for a funding source, you can pay for the services yourself. Your fees will be based upon the type and amount of service needed. You will be informed of the costs before services begin.