17 Aug PASSAGES TO HIRE CREATIVE LEARNING PROGRAM MANAGER
Passages is looking to hire a full time Program Manager for our Creative Learning Center. The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in education or related field, preferred 3 years experience working with adults with ID/DD and 1 year supervisory experience. Some essential job functions will include:
- Coordinate and develop meaningful services for participants in the Creative Learning Program.
- Plan and organize staff scheduling, assignments, and activities to facilitate clients’ success relevant to their ISP.
- Implement best practice strategies for the development of a creative learning environment, curriculum development and implementation.
- Assure participation in case conferences, monthly reviews and IDT meetings to develop plans (ISP) in response to clients’ needs/preferences/training.
- Maintain contact with case managers, behavior consultants, BDDS, Vocational Rehabilitation, community liaisons, families and guardians.
- Meet all aspects of agency/department policies and procedures, personnel policies and safety regulations, and documentation.
- Provide leadership and supervision of all CLP staff that promotes a culture of professionalism, teamwork, and respect.
- Responsible for writing reports and state incident reports.
- Ensure environment is safe and conducive to attaining the objectives of the Creative Learning Center.
- Ensure that regulatory requirements are met including Medicaid, OSHA, CARF, and State Board of Health standards relevant to the Creative Learning Center.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 50 pounds several times daily. Tolerate mobility (walking, standing) up to 75% of the work day, Physical restraint/redirection of individuals. Block assaults and physically redirect aggressive individuals. Bending, stooping, stretching, and lifting frequently.
Good verbal and written communication skills, Organizational skills and time management, Knowledge of behavior management principals, Ability to collect, analyze and interpret data, knows best practices and implements creative ideas
Interested applicants should contact Sonya in Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org or at 244-9320.