Employment Services for Employers
Businesses employing people with intellectual disabilities or other challenges benefit from highly motivated, longtime employees who contribute greatly to the community they live in and the companies where they work.
Our trained staff has been matching the needs of employees and employers for more than 20 years, focusing on both the needs of the prospective employee and employer.
We understand the value of the pride, independence, and dignity that rewarding work brings to employees. That, in turn, translates into reliable workforce solutions for employers.
Employers participating in Passages’ Employment Services benefit from:
- On-site job training for workers.
- Employing loyal, dedicated employees and thereby reducing turnover.
- Achieving workforce diversity.
- Showing the organization’s commitment to the entire community.
Our clients include…
- Bob Evans
- Clugston Apartments
- Dollar General
- Passages, Inc.
- Pizza Hut
- Richard’s Restaurant
- Stepping Stones Preschool
- Taco Bell
- The Post & Mail
- Whitley County Community Foundation
- Whitley County Immunization Clinic
- Whitley Meadows Apartments